What are you looking for?
Saturday 19 October 2019

White Chocolate Fudge Cookies

My absolute favourite are cookies, which is what started my love for all things cooking and baking, but having said that it's actually been a while since I've actually made any. I wanted to try something slightly different to my usually chocolate chip recipe and try out these white chocolate fudge cookies I discovered. The recipe wasn't actually dairy/egg free but I found it quite easy to adapt.

You will need:

  • 130g (4.6 oz) margarine (I used flora dairy free spread)
  • 60g (2.1 oz) golden syrup
  • 160g (5.6 oz) caster sugar
  • 1 vanilla pod (I used 1 tsp.essence) 
  • 235g (8.3 oz) plain flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 100g (3.5 oz) white chocolate / large white chocolate chunks (Asda's own dairy free white chocolate buttons)
  • 50g (1.8 oz) fudge / fudge pieces (Fabulous Fudge Factory Dairy Free Fudge)
  • The original recipe calls for one egg, but I replaced this with a dash of oat milk.
Find the full recipe here.

https://www.amummytoo.co.uk/fudge-and-white-choc-chip-cookies-recipe/

These were a real success in the office and no doubt I’ll be making them again!




Add your comment