What are you looking for?
Thursday 2 March 2017

Pancake Day!


I feel like now I'm actually an 'adult' I get more excited about pancake day then when I was six. Odd right? Maybe It's because as a child I would have pancakes most Sundays, if my mum wasn't working, so the novelty kind of wore off. Anyway, so this year I started pancake day early and actually made these two days before (and another batch on actual pancake day...). Since I don't eat egg and don't really eat/drink too much dairy the recipe I use is from here: 

https://www.foodhero.org/recipes/favorite-pancakes-without-eggs 


Ingredients

1 1⁄4 cups
 all-purpose flour
1 Tablespoon
 baking powder
1 Tablespoon
 sugar
1⁄4 teaspoon
 salt
1 cup
 non-fat or 1% milk (I use soya milk)
2 Tablespoons
 vegetable oil
2 Tablespoons
 water

This makes about 8 pancakes so I usually half the recipe. The serving size is two pancakes but... 


I added in some fresh blueberries to the flour before adding milk and topped with more berries, a drizzle of honey and a squeeze of lemon.

Add your comment