What are you looking for?
Wednesday 9 September 2020

White Chocolate Biscoff Flapjacks

I think I'm a bit (very) late to the game here, but it must have only been about a year ago when I found out that Biscoff (Lotus Biscoff Biscuit spread) was vegan. Ever since, I've been making my way through jars by the spoonful, to the point where I genuinely had to put myself on a ban before it became out of control... Anyway, I've had a few days off work, which always means a bit of extra time for baking. I found a recipe on CakeyGoodness, which also happened to looked very similar to a recipe I saw on FitWaffle's TikTok. Neither recipes are plant based, but it was very easy to adapt. 

Ingredients:

For the Flapjack base:

150g Unsalted Butter – cut into cubes (I used Flora Buttery)
150g Biscoff Spread
60g Light Brown Soft Sugar
150g Golden Syrup
300g Rolled Oats

To Decorate:

250g White Chocolate (I used Sainsbury's own dairy free white chocolate - the best one I've found!)
25g Biscoff Spread 
9 x Lotus Biscoff Biscuits plus one extra biscuit, crumbled

The recipe calls for Biscoff biscuits to decorate but I decided to omit these. Nonetheless, they tasted amazing, and not to mention very moreish! A very easy recipe (if you can be patient enough for the flapjack to completely cool before decorating!)

See the full recipe on the link below:










Add your comment