What are you looking for?
Saturday 20 July 2019

3 Typical Meals




I would have titled this post 'What I Eat in a Day' but that would in fact be lying because these photos were taken over a series of days, plus they don't feature any of my snacking...

Instead, these are three typical meals I would usually have for my breakfast, lunch and dinner, all of which being easy, and I dare to say lazy midweek dishes, but nonetheless still very tasty and what I would consider to be healthy.

First off is a smoothie bowl made from soya milk, frozen banana, blueberries and cherries. I then sprinkled on some Jordan's Chocolate Country Crisp and not forgetting the tablespoon of PB (Meridian every time).

For lunch it was a quick tofu quinoa mix up. I threw a packet of Cauldron marinated tofu in a pan with a touch of oil and fried off for about 5 minutes before adding in a packet of pre cooked Cajun quinoa (thanks Tesco) and a dash of soy sauce. 

In all honesty this final meal wasn't actually made by me but I definitely wasn't complaining. Wednesday night's dinner was stir fry made with whole wheat noodles, black bean sauce, mixed veggies and Tesco's chicken style pieces.








Add your comment